17.75" L X 12.75" W X 1.25" D Baking Pan / Silver
Do you spend a lot of time baking for yourself, your job, or for others? Our Aluminum Baking Pans come in a lot of different sizes and bulk options. From cakes to casseroles, to muffins and brownies, there isn’t a size baking pan that we can’t accommodate. Each pan is nonstick, making sharing your treats even easier. You can dispose of these pans in the trash without feeling guilty about the price, or you can reuse or recycle them to help the environment. Even the heaviest desserts won’t let our Aluminum Baking Pans buckle under pressure. You can bake without the need for an additional pan underneath.
- ALUMINUM PAN DISPOSABLE AND ECO FRIENDLY: Save money by recycling and reusing (if you want) with a quick sink clean.
- STRONG AND DURABLE: These pans have the ability to handle the heaviest of loaves of bread or meats without the need to add additional support.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Recyclable to reduce pollution and overfilled landfills.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Aluminum material great for cooling, storing, heating, and food prep.
- NONSTICK SURFACE: The nonstick surface allows anything you bake to release from the pan with ease.
- REUSABLE: Pans can be washed and reused more than one time, making them an economical purchase.
- COST-EFFICIENT: Bulk purchasing options are great for restaurant and bakery owners who don’t want to spend a fortune on pans and don’t want to spend all day washing dishes.
- Dimensions: 17.75" L X 12.75" W X 1.25" D
- Material: Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- Product Name: Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil Half Size Cookie Sheet
- Collection: Aluminum Foil Pans
- Total Quantity: 25 Aluminum Pans
- SKU: 08626
- Shipping Weight: 18.2 lb
- Product Main Category: Aluminum Pans
- Product Type: Aluminum Baking Pans
Love these pans! Great for making our yearly Christmas Cookies!
The pans are expanded out on the side too much. They are not as heavy duty as my last order.
I never got the order.
I like the pan. That's why I ordered it. What I hate is that I still haven't gotten it. I ordered it on August 22nd. Last week I was told that I would receive it on Monday or Tuesday. It is now a week later. Can someone track it down for me? I really need those pans.
They make my life easier!!!