13.5" L X 9" W X 1.12" D Broiler Pan / Silver
Consider yourself a connoisseur of the grill (or broiler)? Then you know that the right aluminum pan makes all the difference. Our eco-friendly Aluminum Broiler and Grill pans are the perfect size to fit on your grill or under your broiler. Each pan features a unique design to help keep the fats off your meat while it cooks. Strong enough to handle the flames, each of these pans is heavy-duty enough that it does not require you to add additional support. No more wasting disposable pans because they can’t handle the job. You can either dispose of, reuse, or recycle these pans. The nonstick surface lets your grilled or broiled masterpiece come off the pan without interference. Great for home cooks or restaurant chefs (and everyone in between)!
- BULK PURCHASE AVAILABLE: Great pricing option for restaurants or someone who grills and broils a lot. The savings potential by ordering these aluminum grill and broiler pans is phenomenal.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: If you don’t want to just throw the pan away, then you have the option of recycling or reusing it. Our durable pans can withstand multiple uses.
- FOOD WON’T STICK: The nonstick design helps to keep your grilled or broiled foods from sticking while cooking.
- DURABLE: Aluminum Pans for the Grill and Broiler that can not only take the heat but can take the weight of the food you are cooking without the additional use of support. No more double pans when you are transferring the food to the table.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Functional, unique design to keep fats from absorbing back into your food.
Always strong. One idea is to put the glue or sticky stuff from your label on the back of the pan
I have to use my fingernail to scratch it off from the side I put the food on.
It arrived quickly. would like the smaller size in same type of tray. it used to be available.
The plans are nice and strong
It would be so much better if all your advertising labels were put on the bottom of the pans. The glue is not edible, and should be on the bottom. Another idea would be for you to use rubber bands or some other kind of attachment. I have to toss out the top pan.
I use these pans a lot. I just dispose of them and that’s the easiest clean up there is. Will buy again!
Absolutely love these pans. I find them very sturdy & not flimsy. I Highly recommend ordering them for quick cooking without the messy clean up.